Join the team at Glasgow Canal Co-op to help us celebrate Doors Open Day. A whole host of interesting venues are throwing open their doors for you to have a look inside, participate in workshops, and learn more about the Glasgow Canal area through led walks and cycle rides. This exciting programme of events includes:
– Guided Cycle Rides led by Free Wheel North
– Pop-up opera performances by Scottish Opera
– Arts Yard open day including building tours and creative craft and music workshops
– Tours and talks at Civic House led by Agile City
– ‘Free skateboarding lessons at The Loading Bay’
Join us for a great day out by the canal and explore the exciting activities this area has to offer.
Glasgow Canal Co-op is a collective of organisations based in and around Glasgow’s Forth and Clyde Canal between Port Dundas and Firhill Basin in the north of the city.
This stretch of canal has a set of unique assets, including its urban heritage, green spaces, as an active travel route, artistic talent and sporting destinations, which paired with the thriving organisations and brilliant people based there, make it an area with much to celebrate.
Saturday @ 11am till 3:30pm